Annual Food Drive
Bilingual Connections, Luxury Living Scapes, and Paulina Real Estate Team are joining forces to collect food from our community to help stock the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina shelves. You can drop off donations at Bilingual Connections Office at 2327 Englert Drive Durham 27713 Suite 201 from 9am – 5pm through November 3rd OR let us know where your donation can be picked up. If you can collect donation at your office or school that would be very helpful. All donations will be picked up October 31st through November 3rd. Bilingual Connections LLC, Luxury Living Scapes, Inc., and Paulina Real Estate Team, Inc. appreciate your participation and support in helping our local Food Bank as they prepare for the holiday season.
Please read the list below to learn what the Food Bank need the most.
• Canned Meals: Stews, Soups, Tuna, Ravioli, Lasagna, etc. (Pop-top cans a plus!)
• Peanut Butter, Canned Vegetables
• Grains: Cereal, Rice, Pasta and Dried Beans
• Fruits: Fruit cups, Dried Fruit, Applesauce, 100% Juice and Juice Boxes
• Rice, Pasta and Dried Beans
• Kid-Friendly Items: Granola Bars, Popcorn, Graham or Animal Crackers, Fat-free/Sugar-free Pudding Cups
• Baby Products: Diapers, Wipes, Formula, Infant Cereal
• Hygiene Items: Toothpaste, Feminine Products, Shaving Items, Hand Sanitizer, Soap, etc.
• Paper Products: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, etc.